Hi i am recruiting for a permanent Electrician for an electrcical maintenence company based in Oxfordhsire.you must be able to carry out duties with due...
Experienced Cable Jointer required for a national energy distribution company based in Swindon.
Position will be permanent and offers a superb salary, company vehicle, standby payments, high paying overtime rates and access to a fantastic pay rise scheme.
- Reactive and planned jointing and cabling work to enables restoration of domestic electricity supply
- Working on an HV and LV network - principally carrying out cabling and jointing work within the Swindon and Oxford areas.
- Previous relevant experience in a Cable Jointing role
- Experience of operation and repair of electrical equipment up to 11kV
- Previous or existing DNO LV and HV authorisation
- Full UK Driving licence
£33,500 pa plus very generous standby allowance, high paying overtime rates, provision of company van, superb pension scheme and lots of holiday allowance
This is an incredible job opportunity in national electricity distribution company that would be ideal for candidates with Cable Jointing experience and DNO LV and HV authorisation living in areas such as Swindon, Oxford, Warminster, Salisbury, Winchester, Reading, Basingstoke, Trowbridge, Abingdon, Newbury and the surrounding Swindon and Oxfordshire areas
Application by CV or for more details call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.