Carbon60 are recruiting for Electricians for Ongoing work in Wareham! The suitable candidate must have the following:JIB ApprovedAn experienced ElectricianAbility to work alone or as...
Mobile Handyperson urgently required for an ongoing long term handyperson role in the Dorset area.
This position requires no qualifications but all applicants will need handyperson, DIY or maintenance experience and have a very good appreciation of health and safety and customer service.
- Full UK driving licence
- Good experience in basic repair work, DIY, handyperson and maintenance duties
- DIY and basic repair abilities such as furniture assembly, changing taps, basic plumbing, painting, wiring plugs etc
- Carrying out basic repair jobs such as changing light bulbs, assembly of shelving units, basic plumbing, changing plugs and taps, basic carpentry, furniture removal etc.
- General DIY and handyperson duties
- Face to face customer liaison
- Role will be based in the Dorset area
£11.05ph plus van and fuel card provided.
Position will be mobile and involves travelling to addresses in within the Dorset area.
Role would ideally suit candidates from Dorchester, Weymouth, Poole, Dorset with a UK Driving licence, and good experience in maintenance, care-taking, DIY or handy person work.
Call William on 02920 388757 or email your CV and contact details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.