Electrician Electrician required for work on a commercial project Description Carrying out lighting and small power installations including containmentEnsuring work is safeDiscuss issues with SupervisorsOwn...
We require a qualified Electrician for commercial electrician work in the Bristol Somerset area for a very large UK wide commercial facilities company.
Role will be permanent and would suit experienced 17th Edition qualified electricians looking for long term permanent commercial electrician work.
Main Duties will be:
- Planned Preventative Electrical maintenance in commercial buildings within the Bristol, Avon and somerset areas
- Reactive Electrical repair
- Electrical installation and repair
- Electrical fault finding
- Mobile role for which a company van and fuel card will be provided -
.Essentials for the role:
- 17th Edition certificate
- Electrician experience in commercial environments
- Experience in planned electrical maintenance and reactive electrical repair
- Full UK Driving licence.
£20.00 per hour plus company van which you will be able to take home on a daily basis.
Applicants with a background in commercial electrician work, electrical installation and repair, 17th edition and full UK driving licence would be highly suitable. Ideal for electricians living in areas such as Bristol, Avonmouth, Somerset, Newport, Taunton, Bridgewater, Wells, Cheddar, Chipping Sodbury and Avon.
Call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or alternatively email me your CV and i will call you immediately.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.