Electronics Testing Operative urgently required for an award winning electronics manufacturer in the Newport Gwent area.An ideal long term employment opportunity for experienced electronics applicants...
Experienced Electronics Quality Inspector required for permanent position in a large electronics manufacturing company in the Cwmbran Pontypool area.
£10.16 per hour- full time permanent job
Position is permanent and will be based within the PCB assembly area at one of Wales's most successful electronics manufacturing factories.
Experience and knowledge required:
- An electronics manufacturing background is essential for this job
- Experience of Quality inspection of printed circuit boards (PCB's)
- Experience of Soldering and soldering rework
- Good understanding of electronic components and the assembly of Printed Circuit boards
- Experience with SMT machinery (Surface Mount)
Duties will be:
- Inspection of solder joints
- Rework of soldering on Printed Circuit boards
- Testing and assembly printed circuit boards
- Carry out final inspection of electronics products
- Quality checking of Printed Circuit Boards and electronic products
All applicants must have a good background and good knowledge in electronics manufacturing and electronics quality inspection.
£10.16 per hour - full time permanent job
Monday to Friday - days only 08.00-4.30pm
Ideal role for candidates living in areas such as Newport, Pontypool, Cwmbran, Rogerstone, and surrouding Gwent areas who have a very good background in electronics manufacturing, soldering, electronics inspection and testing and are looking to expand and enhance their career in electronics.
Call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or apply by CV (email@example.com)
If applying online please remember to include your telephone number so we can contact you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.