Our client, one of the world's foremost Facilities Management providers is looking to recruit the highest calibre Hard Service Facilities Manager to operate within a...
Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance Fork lift licence and UK Driving Licence required for a permanent fork lift job in a large factory in Edmonton North London (N18 area)
Counterbalance Fork Lift licence and UK driving licence is essential for this job
12 hour shifts - 4 on/4 off - days and nights
£10.00ph for first 9 hours of shift and £12.39ph for final three hours of the shift.
Duties will be as follows:
- Removing cardboard and plastic from the production and warehouse areas
- Using the counterbalance fork lift to place the plastic and cardboard into a mechanical baler
- General Warehouse and counterbalance fork lift work
- 12 hour shifts - 4 on/4 off
- Edmonton North London
Essentials for the job:
- Counterbalance fork lift licence and Full UK Driving licence
- Willingness to work 12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off - days and nights
- Counterbalance Fork Lift and warehouse experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
£10.00ph for first 9 hours of the shift
£12.39ph for final three hours of the shift.
Weekly pay - Permanent job - immediate start for the right candidate
Superb warehouse and counterbalance fork lift job that would be ideal for candidates with warehouse experience, a counterbalance fork lift licence and a full UK driving licence living in areas such as North London NE18 area, Edmonton, Enfield, Barnet, Finsbury Park, Cheshunt, Chigwell, Waltham Abbey and the surrounding areas around Edmonton and Enfield
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.