Qualified Mechanical Technician - Harrogate
Purpose of role will be to carry out planned maintenance and reactive repair on mechanical equipment, mechanical systems and plant machinery within a large manufacturing plant in Harrogate
- £35,000 pa
- 37 hours a week
- Mon- Thurs 08:45 to 17:00 and Fri 08:45 to 18:30
All applicants must have the following:
- Qualified to HNC level or appropriate apprenticeship level in mechanical engineering
- IOSH Certificate
- Very good experience in maintenance, testing, installation of mechanical systems
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical systems related to building services (HVAC, boilers etc)
- Experience of standby power systems.
- Pressure and Confined space AP Status (preferred but not essential)
- Planned maintenance and reactive repair on mechanical systems and equipment
- Reporting any mechanical equipment or mechanical performance issues
- Analysis of mechanical testing and inspection data
Mon-Thurs 08:45 to 17:00 and Fri 08:45 to 18:30
- Two positions available - permanent jobs - salary of £35,000 per year - 37 hours per week
- Very stable permanent job with excellent career prospects and the coveted opportunity to work for one of the UK's most successful Facilities Management companies. Ideal role for a qualified mechanical technician with very good mechanical experience in the maintenance and repair of mechanical systems and mechanical building services within large commercial buildings. Would suit applicants living in areas such as Harrogate, Wetherby, Ripon, Knaresborough, Tadcaster and the nearby Harrogate area.
- Call William strong at Carbon60 or email me your up to date CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search