Electrical Maintenance Handyperson with 17th Edition certificate urgently required for a permanent electrical Maintenance and handyperson role in the Swindon area.Role will be permanent and...
Handyperson/Caretaker required in a large facilities management company in Swindon.
Position will be working in several different schools within the local Swindon area are will require candidates with a background in maintenance and good practical DIY experience and knowledge
- Basic Plumbing
- Very basic carpentry
- Changing light bulbs, taps and plugs
- Painting and decorating
- Furniture assembly and removal
- Basic maintenance, caretaking and repair work
- All applicants must have good prior experience in maintenance, handy-person work or caretaking
- Be practical and have a good knowledge of DIY and general handy-person tasks
- Very good appreciation of health and safety
- UK Driving licence
- Swindon based job
Days Monday to Friday
£23,000 - £25,000 pa plus company vehicle provided
Superb job working for a world renowned facilities management company that offers careers advancement, pay rises, over time, and a fantastic working environment. Would be ideal for candidates living in the Swindon area with a background in repair, DIY and maintenance or have previously worked as a caretaker or handy-person.
Application by CV (email@example.com) or call William Strong on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.