Health and Safety Coordinator
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator in large real estate company located in Paddington London
Initially this will be a contract position but has major potential to turn into a permanent placement for the right candidate.
- Monitoring compliance to H and S policies
- Management of the in house health & safety program
- Providing advice and guidance on health and safety
- Carrying out health and safety audits and inspections
- Tackling Health and Safety non-conformance.
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Assist in staff H and S training
- Ensure incident reporting and investigations are undertaken appropriately.
- Maintain OHSAS 18001 accreditation.
All applicants must have very good prior experience of Health and Safety Coordination and be prepared to travel to other locations within the UK once a week for which expenses will be paid.
09.00-5.30 PM Monday to Friday - 37.5 hour week
£17.00ph - £21.00 ph
Superb role that will be based in Paddington London and would suit candidates living in the London area with very good health and safety coordination experience
Application by CV or call William at Carbon60 on 02920388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.