Controls & Instrumentation Technician/Engineer required for permanent role in Pembroke based engineering company
37.5 hours per week
£18.53 per hour plus overtime, call out and stanby payments
Duties will include
- Carrying out maintenance, calibration, installation, fault diagnosis, and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
- Working with instruments such as pH, conductivity, ultrasonic, level, flow, pressure transmitters, proximity sensors, thermocouples, RTDs, etc.
All applicants must have the following experience and qualifications:
- A recognised Engineering Apprenticeship and HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Very good knowledge of of maintenance techniques associated with electrical control systems.
- Very good understanding of PLC & SCADA/DCS architecture to basic programming level.
- Understanding piping and instrument Diagrams (P&ID's), signal loop diagrams, wiring diagrams and panel drawings,
- Computer literate with the ability to train on the in house Computerised Maintenance Management System and company programs.
£18.53 per hour plus overtime, call out and standby payments
Application by CV to:
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.