Maintenance Technician, Building ServicesThis company, a major player in the FM world provide an Integrated Facilities Management service to a world class specialist manufacturer of...
Qualified Electrician urgently required for minimum six month contract in a large industrial manufacturing facility near Berkeley Gloucestershire.
Hours will be 37.5 hrs per week for 4 day working week with every Friday off
Monday to Thursday 07.15am - 5pm - 37.5 hours paid for a 4 day week
£16.41 ph (PAYE) 37.5 hrs pw plus holiday pay and every Friday off
Duties will include:
- Installation and testing on electrical installations up to 415v.
- Maintenance + repair of electrical installations and control systems
- Installation of trunking, tray, conduit and cable support systems
- General Electrical maintenance and repair
- Electrical Inspection
- Berkeley Gloucestershire
Essentials for the role
- 18th Edition
- 2391 OR 2394 OR 2395
- Experience of electrical installation and testing
- Knowledge and experience of electrical maintenance and electrical repair
- Ability to carry out electrical fault investigation
- Experienced in the installation of trunking, tray, conduit and cable support systems
Monday to Thursday 07.15am - 5pm - Min 37.5 hours pay for a 4 day week
£16.41 ph (PAYE) plus holiday pay and every Friday off
Are you a qualified Electrician with 18th Edition and 2391 (Or 2394 Or 2395)? Are you looking for a long term contract? Do you want every Friday off AND still earn 37.5 hours pay per week? If so we would love to hear from you ASAP. Position would be ideal for a qualified electrician living in areas such Berkeley, Gloucester, Bristol, Dursley, Stroud, Thornbury, Cheltenham, Bath, Cirencester, Malmsbury and the surrounding Gloucestershire areas.
Don't delay- call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or email me your CV and contact details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.