Electrical Design EngineerA specialist market leading manufacturing company, supplying state of the art technology to the Aerospace and Automotive industries are looking to recruit an...
Mechanical Fitter required for permanent role in a large Bridgend based industrial company.
Please note that this role will involve some working away from home - occasionally at short notice - transport, accomodation and food allowance will be provided.
Duties will involve:
- Mechanical fitting on industrial machinery
- Maintenance and repair of industrial machinery such as (balers and shredders) that has broken down
- Changing and stripping cylinders
- Decommisioning industrial machinery
- MIG and TIG Welding
- Working in the Bridgend workishop and also working away from home - usually in areas within the Midlands
All applicants MUST have mechanical fitting experience on industrial machinery and MUST be prepared to work away from home.
MIG and TIG welding experience would be an advantage but is not essential
£15.00 per hour - permanent role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.