Our client an award winning industrial cleaning organisation is currently looking for two experienced Industrial Cleaning Team Leaders for Industrial Cleaning and decommissioning projects based...
Carbon60 is now recruiting for 15 Industrial cleaners with CCNSG cards for a large Environmental Industrial Cleaning company based in Middlesbrough North Yorkshire.
- Current CCNSG Card and UK Driving licence - both of these are essential
- Experience of working on industrial cleaning projects in refineries or power stations
- Experience of industrial tanker cleaning, vessel cleaning and hole watching
- Experience of working on industrial cleaning shutdown projects
- Position is based in Middlesbrough
- Industrial cleaning in refineries and power stations.
- Use of pressure washers
- Hole and fire watching
- Industrial cleaning of vessels, boilers, machinery and tankers
£8.40 - £10.00 ph including extremely good overtime rates, paid expenses and access to lots of overtime hours plus opportunity for pay rises after completion of probationary period.
Position will involve some working away from home for which accommodation and expenses will be provided - however these jobs would ideally suit applicants living in the local North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Stockton on Tees , Hartlepool areas.
Please Note - These jobs are permanent -so if you are from the local Middlesbrough area, are fed up of inconsistent work, want a regular income plus have a CCNSG card, a UK Driving Licence and good experience with industrial cleaning - then we have the solution for you - don't miss this incredible opportunity!
Call William Strong at Carbon 60 on 02920 388757 or email me your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.