Handyperson needed for long term permanent repair and maintenance role in Bristol, Somerset and Avon.
A really great job in a well known award winning company that requires no qualifications just candidates with good practical DIY knowledge, an appreciation of health and safety and previous experience in a handyperson, caretaker or maintenance role (or similar)
Duties include but not limited to:
- Very minor repair work and basic DIY in commercial buildings within Avon, Somerset and Bristol
- Changing light bulbs, basic carpentry, basic plumbing
- General basic handyperson caretaker DIY jobs
- Speaking to on site clients, travelling to sites within Bristol, Avon and Somerset
The ideal applicant:
- Polite, practical and used to working with their hands
- Experienced in DIY , caretaker or basic handyperson or repair duties
- Previous basic maintenance, repair, caretaker or handyperson work experience
- Adaptable and willing to work in different commercial buildings in Bristol and surrounding Avon and Somerset areas
- Full UK Driving licence - essential as role is mobile with vehicle provided.
£11.05 per hour plus van and fuel card
This is a very sought after and highly enjoyable job working for a well known facilities company and would suit candidates with handyperson, caretaker or good DIY experience living in areas such as Bristol, Avonmouth, Newport, Fishponds, Chipping Sodbury, Somerset or Avon.
Don't miss out apply online for an immediate response or call us direct during office hours on 02920 388757 and ask for William Strong
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.