Embedded Software Engineer required for permanent role in an internationally renowned health care company In Cambridge.Duties:Developing prototype productsDesign and implement new productsWriting software for embedded...
Embedded Software Engineer required for permanent role in an internationally renowned health care company In Cambridge.
- Developing prototype products
- Design and implement new products
- Writing software for embedded systems
- Working on C and C++ in embedded resource constrained devices
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar degree
- Very good understanding of C, C++ embedded real time, resource constrained devices
- New hardware experience
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems and GCC tool chain
- Experience of writing software and designing new products
This incredible opportunity would ideally suit a degree level Software Engineer living in the Cambridge area with very good problem solving ability and experience in embedded software and a very good understanding of C and C++
£35,000 - £55,000 per annum
Application by CV or call William at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.