Office Administrator required for permanent customer service administration role in a large facilities management company in the Ystrad Mynach Rhondda area.Working in a large office...
Office Administrator required for permanent customer service administration role in a large facilities management company in the Ystrad Mynach Rhondda area.
Working in a large office you will have the responsibility of being the first point of contact for incoming calls from customers and clients and carrying out related administration duties.
- Data Entry onto the in house administration system
- Dealing with incoming calls from customers with service queries
- Scheduling customer call outs with service engineers
- General Office Administration
Essential experience and knowledge:
- Very good office Administration experience
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook for use in office administration
- Very good telephone manner
- Good experience of working in a customer service administration environment
- Very good customer service experience - specifically in an office based role
Our client is offering candidates a permanent role with a genuine career structure, promotion opportunities, access to generous pay rises and many other additional benefits.
£7.92 per hour - 40 hours per week weekly pay - plus free parking, subsidised gym membership, staff restaurant and open plan air conditioned office
This incredible opportunity would ideally suit candidates living in areas such as Nelson, Treharris, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly, Blackwood, Rhondda, Abercynon and Aberdare with very good previous administration experience coupled with superb customer service skills.
Don't delay - apply now or call William on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.