Maechanical Enginneer required for an ongoing long term maintenance contract in a large Cardiff based media company.Main Duties:Planned Preventative mechanical engineer work in a large...
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Enginneer with mechanical engineering, workshop and lathe experience for a very large facilities management company based the Llandaff area of Cardiff.
Mechanical engineering and Lathe experience is essential for this role
- Planned Preventative mechanical engineer work in a large commercial building - specifically in the workshop
- Maintenance and repair of plant equipment
- Use of lathes and working to specific tolerances
- Maintenance and repair of HVAC systems
Ideal Candidate will need to have the following
- Experience with lathes and working to specific tolerances
- Workshop and tooling experience
- Previous experience as a mechanical maintenance engineer within a commercial building
- Previous workshop experience in a mechanical engineering role
- A recognised engineering qualification
£21.00 per hour - Days - very long term job - immediate start
A great job opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer or building maintenance technician living in areas such as Cardiff, Rhondda, Barry, Bridgend, Newport and local Cardiff areas
Application by CV or call 02920 388757 for further details
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.