Carbon60 Birmingham are currently recruiting for qualified electricians to work within the GL1 area of Gloucester.The electrician must be 17th or 18th edition qualified and...
Carbon60 is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Commercial Electrician for an award winning nationwide facilities management company based in Swindon.
This is a permanent electrician job in a large commercial building in Swindon
The duties will involve:
- Electrical maintenance of low voltage distribution and associated electrical systems, HVAC systems, Fire Alarm systems and so on.
- Reactive electrical repair and fault finding
- Test and inspection
- Some non electrical duties
All applicants must have the following:
- 17th Edition Certificate
- Previous commercial electrical maintenance and repair experience
- Full UK Licence
Salary and benefits:
- £32,000 pa
- £100.00 on call payment (on call is only required 1 week in 4)
- £75.00 per hour if called out
- Van provided for use from home to work
This fantastic permanent Commercial Electrician job would be perfect for a qualified Commercial Electrician with 17th Edition OR 18th Edition looking for permanent work as an electrician and living in areas such as Swindon, Chippenham, Marlborough, Royal Wooton Bassett, Cirencester, Lyneham or the surrounding Swindon area.
To apply call William Strong at Carbon60 or email me your CV along with your contact details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.