Team of 2 Data Cabling Engineers with IPAF required for a 2 week duration, within reach of the Wrexham/North Wales area. The project will involve:
- Working as part of a team to project deadlines
- Pulling in a number of cables to suit RF/AP layouts.
- Working at heights in Warehouse environment.
- Mounting the AP equipment at height.
- Patching in.
Applicants should have:
- Current ECS/CSCS card
- Current IPAF card
- Ideally, experience working on warehouse or high-level installations
If you are an experienced Data Cabling Engineer with IPAF, based in or easily commutable to the Wrexham area, and free for a start on 14th June, please reply through the advert or contact Carbon60 Manchester office
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted