Sales Order Processor
£23-28,000K (6 month Temp)
The company is a global leading water technology company specialising in innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. This is a fantastic temp opportunity for an experienced sales order processor to join the team in the Hertfordshire EN11 based office.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing Customer enquiries and orders and providing technical support
- Maintain customer details and files
- The focal point for all warranty, returns and Customer Care Issues
- Maintain strong links to the Sales Managers and Product Mangers on sales trends and areas for development from a customer's perspective
- To meet Customer service levels set by the business; this should include providing feedback to customers on missed scheduled dates in a proactive manner and responding to customer queries within agreed timescales.
- Liaise with Inventory Planners about long lead time parts and shortages and special customer requirements to ensure an accurate request and scheduled date is on the customer orders.
- Liaise with Inventory Planning area about scheduling order delivery dates and expediting if required.
- Ensuring where customers are on old or Cash In Advance that the correct Request dates are allocated to the orders.
- To work proactively with Logistics Department on the shipping of Customers Orders and freight/import enquires.
- To attend if required a daily meeting between Logistics, Customer Services and Material Control department.
- To hold regular Key Account Meetings with attendance of ASM & Product Management
- To regularly interface with ASM's and Product Managers on new products and sales trends.
- To be proactive in doing investigations into scheduled dates prior to order entry
- Liaise with all relevant parties ensuring complaints/concerns receive quick solutions
- Input of all credit notes where required for customers ensuring the correct levels of authorisation are met and reason codes included.
- Administration of Distributor and OEM Warranty Claims and interface with Quality department where required.
- Maintain company database for Warranty and Customer Care Issues.
- Administration of Customer Complaint process issue's including short shipments, pricing and stock returns. This includes updating data tables of errors and issues
- Advising the Customer of the root cause of investigations, in a timely manner.
- Upon completion of investigation ensure that all warranty and Customer Care concerns have corrective and preventative actions, and that these are documented and communicated to the customers.
- General Office administration.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Excel Intermediate level (cut and paste, sorting, filtering, reviewing)
- Intermediate IT literacy skills
- Experience in Customer facing or ideally customer services role
- Exposure to pumps or manufacturing environment preferred
- Pump Technical knowledge or desire to learn Fantastic communication skills
Please apply by sending CV or calling Sarah on 07502925184 to discuss vacancy further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted