Carbon60 are looking for a Yardman to start ASAP on a 6 month rolling contract in Peterborough
You will be working with the production team who are tasked with creating water treatment units. These units are then shipped across the world.
Nature of the work:
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift
- Lifting and shifting parts
- Dealing with Chemical deliveries
- Loading parts
The ideal candidate will be:
- Trained to operative a Counterbalance Forklift
- Previous experience working within a warehouse role or similar
- Able to work alone - much of the work will require you to be left to your own devices
Contract will be 6 month rolling with every intention of becoming long term. Someone who is trained to operate a Forklift will need to be part of the team at all times.
Basic PAYE rate:
Between £10-£13 per hour - dependant on experience
Overtime paid at:
1.5 - any hours between 40-45
Double time - any hours over 45
Triple time on a bank holiday
Plenty of opportunity to get those hours in before Christmas!
Please contact Amber at Carbon60 to discuss the position further on:
01329 227063 or 07990 748633. Thanks.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.