Carbon60 work with CHECK/CREST/PCI accredited partners to identify and mitigate cyber security vulnerabilities and risks quickly and comprehensively.
We have created our own cyber security framework which includes:
- IT healthchecks - using CHECK/CREST accredited penetration and remote access testing
- Management security - providing management risk mitigation services
- Technical security - providing technical risk mitigation services and secure architecture
- Consulting - CCP, information assurance, information risk, accreditation, social engineering
- Procurement and auditing - ISO27001, PCI DSS, software/hardware procurement
- Training - provision of user, executive and custom training packages, human risk mitigation services.
Information security factsheet (PDF download)
Benefits of Carbon60's cyber security framework
- Comprehensive approach
Good cyber defence includes human risk protection as well as firewalls, antimalware products and intrusion protection
- Excellent value for money
Our complete solutions service saves you from using multiple firms to ensure protection now and in the future
- High security Standards
We have over 30 years’ experience of working within high-security Government and large commercial environments
- Independent guidance
With have no affiliation to product suppliers, this ensures that we can offer you a bespoke service solution for your unique needs
- Partnership and support
Carbon60 provides an active partnership programme with other recognised Government Suppliers in addition to the support you will get from our global network of independent security providers. This gives us high levels of availability and knowledge of latest best practice.