We're currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with our trusted long term partner at South Walks House in Dorchester, completing an office refurbishment to create a new NHS outpatient department over 2 floors. Our client is a leading UK building, infrastructure, engineering and fit out company. They deliver vital projects across a range of sectors including health, education, highways, justice, defence, aviation, water and environment. As a UK regional contractor, they provide specialist design and build capabilities and are experienced at project management and integrating all aspects of a project. With over 130 years of experience in the construction and engineering sector, they are a trusted partner of central and local government and are used to working closely with their customers and supply chain to achieve outstanding results.
- Management of the works and managing a team on site to safely deliver the works safely, on time and to budget.
- Manage day to day operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner.
- Manage commercials, budget, and detail any issued to the senior management teams.
- Ensure program schedule is maintained and delivered on time and within budget, while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Ensure the project is delivered in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications, and regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out regular inspections to monitor performance and ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process.
- Manage subcontractors and direct labour resources.
- Hold review meetings and report regularly on all construction activities (budget, scheduling)
- Assist the estimating team in the preparation of the project estimate or cost plans
- Contribute to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors, and suppliers
- Undertake full handover of projects / packages of work
- Must have experience as Project Manager within a similar role
- Previous experience on NHS / Hospital refurbs / Office refurbs
- Healthcare sector with HTM / HBN knowledge is desirable
- Must have experience working on a live site
- CSCS black card
- NVQ level 6 or 7
- Relevant degree or HND / HNC qualification
- Knowledge of CDM regulations & building regulations
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid Course
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted