Mitigating risks, controlling costs and enabling projects to move forward, Carbon60’s Statement of Work solutions are designed to help you deliver results.
Each of our Statement of Work solutions are tailored to your exact requirements, using our extensive experience to help you innovate and drive your project forward.
- Bespoke - Each of our Statement of Work solutions is tailored to your exact requirements, using our extensive experience to help you innovate and drive your project forward.
- Shared Risk - By transferring your project to Carbon60 you also transfer many of the risks involved in delivering complex and business-critical projects. Our Project Management Office (PMO) contains an expert staff that brings a wealth of experience in the early identification of risks, maintaining comprehensive risk registers and reporting to all stakeholders, providing you with the assurance that projects will be delivered.
- Cost Control - Keep a handle on costs with a fixed-price solution based on delivery. We offer flexible commercial models from fixed-price, staged payments, based on the delivery of agreed milestones. Alternatively, pay only for the hours required to deliver the project, with our utilisation-based model.
- Quality - By outsourcing your project, we take full responsibility for delivery to agreed quality standards. Everything from sourcing the relevant experts to managing the end-to-end process, you can trust our output.
- Known Deliverables - Working to pre-agreed SLAs (service level agreements) with defined KPIs (key performance indicators) and deliverables, we will give you peace of mind by taking full responsibility for delivering the service you need.
- Visibility - One of the key roles of a Statement of Work is reporting on the resources used (for instance, physical parts or man hours), transparent progress updates and project performance across the whole business. Many of our projects are also able to be completed on-site, where they can be under closer supervision of internal teams where required.
- Deadlines and Milestones - If you are struggling to fill vacancies, are on a hiring freeze or have a current team busy on other projects, a deployed Statement of Works mean you can meet your deadlines and turn projects around quickly where required without increasing your headcount.
Compliant IR35 Solutions
We are experienced in providing contractor solutions in an IR35-compliant way. We can assist you in evaluating your requirements and help you understand complexities around direction & control, ownership of the project and mutuality of obligation to find a talent solution that allows you to focus on the delivery, rather than the compliance risks.
Fully Outsourced Projects
If you have a complex project or would like to explore full project outsourcing options, our sister business, Carbon60 Project Solutions, is a technical service provider you can trust.
Delivering Quality Results
As an ISO9001-accredited business, with proven capability, you can rest assured we will deliver solutions that meet your business needs.
Powered by Proven Experience
Our team comprises certified engineers and a dedicated project management office, using their in-depth knowledge and technical expertise to design truly bespoke solutions. A partnership-led approach ensures we understand your requirements, and the culture of your business and connect the right systems, and individual teams to your project, both in the UK and international markets.