Lanes-I are looking for an experienced project manager to join their team in Crawley. As a Project Manager will be a leading part of the management team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery on a FTTP build. Key responsibilities:
- Adhere to and ensure that all aspects of health and safety are followed in line with legislation and company procedures
- Ensure all staff and sub-contractors under your control follow the procedures set out
- Report all incidents and health and safety matters as required
- Liaise with HSE Advisor on any requirements
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of street works legislation's
You will need:
- A proven track record of working at a senior management level on high value projects within the telecoms industry or other utility industries
- The ability to manage and supervise a project team within a fast-paced environment
- NRSWA Supervisor Certification
If you have the skills and would like to join a great team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search