Facilities Co-ordinator - Newcastle Upon Tyne - £25k plus Excellent Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Salary: £25k plus excellent benefits package.
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Understand scope of works/SLA and deliverables of service - with the ability to communicate these requirements. This will include all soft services, cleaning, catering, and maintenance.
- Understand the clients bespoke computerised maintenance management system and ability to monitor efficient control measures to ensure KPI's are achieved.
- To ensure the sub - contractor has planned and arranged sufficient manpower, material, and equipment.
- Monitoring of works - this will include safety audits, observation audits and sensory checks.
- Conduct periodic client reviews attend site reviews.
- Provide the interface between the sub - contractor and the client dealing with any issues, queries and ensure that full traceability of actions is recorded
- Liaise regular with site Facilities Team
- Provide a monthly report to demonstrate service deliverance/and KPI's, feedback and improvements.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of managing helpdesk tasks and ensuring SLA achievement
- Experience managing the day-to-day soft services and overseeing & covering reception duties
- Experience carrying out administration duties including KPI Auditing, collating records of quotations and formulating minutes of meetings
- Previous experience with CAFM Systems and Asset Management database
- Experience maintaining stock levels
- Previous experience working with suppliers and subcontractors
- Experience working in a similar role within the Facilities Management industry.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted