Experienced Site Manager required to oversee internal modification project on an existing care facility in the Newmarket area of West Suffolk The position is for a Principal contractor and is open to individuals available for an expected start date of 14th November for a 4-week duration.
The position will involve:
- Organising Site set up
- Coordinating materials deliveries
- Coordinating and managing sub-contractors
- Organising RAMS, Toolbox talks etc
- Ensuring all Site Health and Safety is in place and implemented.
Applicants will ideally:
- Have current SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness and 1st Aid
- Have experience on commercial projects
- Have strong management experience around enforcement of health and safety standards.
- Be available for a start on 14th November
- Based a commutable distance to the Newmarket area of West Suffolk
If you are an experienced Site Manager, available for an immediate start and fit the profile above, please apply.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted