Job Description: Fibre Delivery Lead Location: East Sussex The Fibre Delivery Lead (FDL) will support the Area Project Manager in the Delivery of the project under their control. The duties include, HS&E, Logistics, build progress reporting, risk management and supporting work teams in the field. The FDL will be a key member of Fibrelay's Delivery team, involved in the delivery of Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) projects, contributing towards the successful delivery of the project, Responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact for direct labour & contractors
- Support onsite activities being undertaken by Fibrelay contractors and employees engaged in the installation of the project.
- Assist in maintaining reasonable stock levels
- Assist with reporting of the overall status and performance of the project to the Project
- Manager by way of daily updates
- Provide detail to the Project Manager to support weekly reporting on progress, risks, and
- review Lessons learnt/Best Practice
- Help identify any risks in delivering on time or over budget
- Good understanding of OSP/Altnet Telecoms network build practices, both underground and
- Experience of working with contractors and direct employees in a supervisory role.
- 2-5 years' Experience working in Network fibre optic installation, splicing and testing
- Experienced/qualified in NRSWA and the production of Method Statements and Risk
- Proven PC skills:
- Ability to identify risk and mitigate accordingly
- Good negotiation skills
This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on a CityFibre contract with Fibrelay who have a long term contract to install fibre network FTTP and FTTH
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search