GCU utilities are looking for an experience HSEQ manager to join their team at either their Glasgow or Gateshead depot. As an HSEQ manager you will ensure that the HSEQ function operate efficiently, offering quality advice and services to GCU Operations in the day to day; whilst setting working practice and systems that ensure legal compliance is realised and adequately maintained.
- Day to day line management of the HSEQ Function (Advisors/ Coordinator)
- Proactively work with Operations Teams to ensure HSEQ is considered through the life cycle of GCU works/ operations - managing risk to persons, environment and asset
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming legislation and ensure adequate process and systems are in place throughout the Group
- Key interface with external regulators (HSE, SEPA) and insurers
- Key stake-holder in Subcontractor Management process
You will need:
- CSCS Card
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or NVQ Equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM15) in role of Principal Contractor
- Capable of leading organisation through 3rd party ISO accreditation (NQA)
- Experience managing a team of HSEQ Advisors (remote)
If you are looking for a new opportunity and to join a great GCU team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search