The Role: I am currently recruiting for proven degree qualified Site Engineers (civil or electrical or mechanical), for permanent / staff positions in Ireland To be considered for my Client's construction management team the Site Engineers will need to demonstrate experience in the EPC of large-scale renewable energy projects. The Site Engineers will work closely under my Client's Project Management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company's quality standards. Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the Site Manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
Essential Skills / Qualifications: You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is considered an advantage.
- 5+ years of working experience in the construction of utility scale renewable energy projects (a proven track record in the construction of utility scale solar PV parks considered an advantage)
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
- Open to applicants who are legally entitled to work in the UK
With a competitive package (gross salary up to €50k DOE plus accommodation, food, company transport; when at site) on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search