Our client is one of the leading and largest companies in the UK and they specialise in Industrial Services in the UK.They are looking for a Training and Competence Lead to work alongside the business to ensure that the UK & Ireland training and competence standards, policies and procedures and adhered. Working in the HR & Training team the post holder will work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to support the delivery of the People & Development Strategy.Key Duties and Responsibilities:Compliance, Budgets, Reporting
- Working with local Training administrators, ensure full compliance and monthly reporting. Report to HRD on monthly basis training compliance for UK & I and work with regional management on monthly reports.
- Ensure base standard matrix is up to date working with Technical authority for any updates
- Responsible for accurate maintaining on training budget including monthly reporting and grant applications
- Responsible for management of training budget.
- Maximising funding and grants.
Apprentices & Graduate Development
- Proactive management of apprentices across the UK, ensuring that all apprentices are compliant with framework/standards.
- Support in the continual development of graduate programme.
Performance Reviews and Budgets
- Engage with HR & management across the UK to deliver a strategic and commercial approach to professional development.
- Identify gaps in training and development and plan with management to close.
External Stakeholder management:
- Liaise with local providers, associations to build relations.
- Engage with local communities in delivery of in-house training as a social impact strategy.
- Experience in training or learning environment
- Experience of working in complex multi trade/construction environment
- Ability to demonstrate MI reports inc Power-BI
- Strong and effective stakeholder management
- May be required occasionally to travel
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted