M&E Engineer - Newcastle - £30k plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced M&E Engineer with experience in the Building Services industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Newcastle.
Salary: £30k Plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 8am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ensuring all Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed to schedule
- Rectification of defects, ensuring all performance standards are met in line with SLA.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all electrical and mechanical systems
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification / documentation is filed.
- Monitor and log Lighting levels, temperatures, throughout and ensure the availability criteria is met.
- Ensure full compliance of the companies Safety Rules
- Respond to requests made via the Help Desk
- Maintain the C.O.S.H.H. register and maintain the storage of materials.
- Carry out task related "Risk Assessments" and maintain the records
The successful person:
- City and Guilds Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification
- Proven experience of M & E maintenance
- Preparation and operation of planned maintenance
- Ability to liaise and supervise contractors
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and safe working practices
- Assist with the upkeep of plant maintenance records
- Assist with the completion of Work Control Permits for sub-contractors
- Assist with the implementation and application of safe working systems.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search