Lanes Infrastructure are looking for civils operatives to join their team in Crawley. As a civil operative you will be responsible for the planning and execution of all operations within their site. Provide new installation of duct chambers and cabinets.
- Accomplish delivery objectives by ensuring site is set up to regulatory and contractual standards.
- Ensure Point of Work Risk Assessments are completed at each site attended and all operatives and/or site visitors are signed onto the risk assessment.
- Familiarise themselves with the company policies, procedures, Risk Assessments and Method Statements applicable to their role and ensure compliance with all.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for daily pre-start documentation.
- Complete full cable avoidance survey and correctly mark any services prior to excavation; o Asset plan referral, permit to break ground, CAT & Genny survey, visual survey
You will need:
- Full UK drivers Licence
- NRSWA operative ticket
- Civil operative experience
Please apply now if you have the skills or would like to know more!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search