Electrical Engineer/Team Leader - Derby - £42,000 (Inclusive of shift allowance)
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer/Team Leader looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK based at one of their prestigious clients' sites in Derby.
Hour of work: 12-hour shifts, Days
Salary: £42,000 (Inclusive of shift allowance)
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
- Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations.
- Report any defects at time-of-service visit.
- Responsible for vehicle and materials on board.
- Lead a small multiskilled team and participate in appraisal activities.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
The successful candidate:
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent, IEE 18th Edition Regulations essential.
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the building services sector.
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements, diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and building Statutory Compliance.
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment; able to work at height.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search