Carbon60 are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join a global Facilities Management company supporting a client in Newcastle. This is a temporary ongoing role for a minimum of 3 months. Location: Hebburn -Newcastle Upon Tyne Pay Rate: £17.50 per hourHours: 8am - 5pm or 6pm to 3am Start Date: 23rd January 2023 or as soon as possibleThe Role:
- Provide technical support on Electrical Services to buildings and plant planned maintenance and reactive repair service to the site.
- To support the health and safety on site and within the team.
- To lead the electrical maintenance team through effective communication
- To support and develop a managed and cost-effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems and equipment.
- To ensure continuity of essential site systems and equipment.
- Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer's representatives and attend meetings as directed.
The Successful Candidate:
- To have a minimum engineering qualification of NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Good, knowledge of Management disciplines in Electrical works
- Have experience in a Supervisory environment with Electrical works as a component responsibility.
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search