Carbon 60 are looking to recruit a Cleaner for its leading Facilities Management client based in Cambridge
This is an ongoing temporary role with the probability of a permanent position
Duties will include
- Support the facilities of the building through routine cleaning and supportive service delivery.
- To be an ambassador for the company and the services that they provide onsite.
- Working with a range of different people, clients, customers, suppliers, contractors and colleagues.
- Flexibility and Adaptability in a variety of Facilities support.
- Keeping service consistency across the Cambridge Campus
This position requires a proactive customer focused individual with an ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. The person needs to have excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to challenge to further develop the service offer.
- Indicate the main activities / duties to be conducted in the job.
- To provide a 5-star customer service experience to users of an allocated floor plate area.
- To ensure that the site rules are followed and to assist the building users in adhering to theses.
- To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner as directed by the site services manager.
- To deliver a high standard of scheduled cleaning in line with the company's service scope.
- Cleaning of office areas including desks, monitor, keyboard, mouse and chairs.
- Ensure communal front of house kitchenette and vending areas are to the highest hygiene standard.
- Ensure waste is emptied and segregated as per hygiene and environmental standards.
- Encourage and identify innovations to improve environmental and service sustainability.
- To support and promote the implementation of all new company initiatives
- Support manager with any reasonable request as requested
- Free onsite parking
- On a main bus route
- There are both full and part time hours available for this role.
- Full time is 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 6.00am to 10.00pm.
- Part time hours are 16-20 hours mainly either morning or afternoon
This would suit a local person looking for a full time role with a leading facilities management company or a part time role to fit in with other life commitments.
£11.24 per hour PAYE
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454 or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search