Find a Job
- BBBH124321 Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, Gas Bias - Building Services
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, Gas Bias - Building Services - Newcastle upon Tyne - £35 - £37k DOE plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on their prestigious clients' site based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Salary: £35 - £37k Plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 8am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- General mechanical, HVCA, Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Carry out remedial and refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (mechanical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Carry out condition-based monitoring surveys.
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and provide reports as requested.
The successful person:
- Hold relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a Mechanical discipline
- Commercial Gas experience is essential
- The candidate will be experienced in other building service disciplines to include electrical.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Good all-round knowledge of Facilities Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
- Have good decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers, and customers at all levels
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search