£35,000 - £42,000
This is an exciting new job with a leading global developer for utility-scale solar and energy storage projects with global presence in Europe, Asia the Americas and Australia who are extremely busy building out a 450 MW pipeline of large scale solar and battery storage projects in the UK.
We're looking for an HSE professional who is able to make a difference into the busy EPC
team. The position reports to the HSE Manager and requires frequent site visits nationwide, working with site management. The role presents an excellent opportunity for a HSE professional with solid construction (CDM) experience to join the renewables sector with a globally recognised player.
What are we looking for?
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate, or industry recognised equivalent.
- Experience as a H&S professional in a construction (CDM), electrical, or related technical environment.
- High capacity for new learning and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Interest in the renewables sector
- Proactive approach and work ethic
- Self-motivated, team player
- IT skills (MS office)
- Driving License
What will you be doing?
- HSE audit reports
- Conduct accident/incident investigation and produce detailed report showing key findings, root cause and conclusions/recommendations.
- Preparation of HSE reports both internally and for our clients whenever necessary.
- Provision of HSE support and advice to the EPC team
- Completion of HSE audits and inspections on sites
- Analysis of audit findings and working closely with site teams to effectively close out nonconformity's
- Assist in drafting and review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Encourage an open and positive safety culture.
- Support the workforce to reduce H&S risks.
- Assist in incident investigation and identifying root causes.
- Provide input during pre-construction stage (planning requirements, pre-construction information etc.)
- Carry out HSE audits.
- Identify training needs and competency requirements.
- Provide input during tenders.
- Provide input during Design Risk Management workshops.
- Update company's approved contractor's list
- Working closely with office manager to ensure that office is compliant in regard to HSE
- Collate the monthly HSE statistics from projects.
With a competitive salary plus accommodation, food allowance and use of company transport, whilst at site, on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And one of our consultants will be in touch.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search