Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Filton, Bristol 40h/w Monday to Friday 7am-16pm Salary £34,000 + benefits We are pleased to present this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, diligent, focused individual that really want to make a difference in an exciting, state of the art facility. The Multi Skilled Engineer will part of a great team based in a prestigious site that will perform maintenance to plant, equipment, building services and electrical bias.Responsibilities:
- Multi Skilled Engineer will Identify and manage the risks to the client through the equipment on site, including updating drawings, identifying critical spares, improving performance of machinery, improving and implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Using new equipment and technologies to maintain a working production environment liaising with the client on any requests for certain machinery PPM's
- The Multi Skilled Engineer will provide Electrical and Mechanical expertise to the Maintenance Department
- Multi Skilled Engineer will work on Three Phase Systems with Voltages up to 440V completing the required documentation conforming with all rules and legislation
- Multi Skilled Engineer will comply with QHSE requirements as outlined within the SLA Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
- Multi Skilled Engineer will write and follow Risk Assessments and be available to question any issues which arise from them safely and accurately
- Electrical Competences / Qualifications to a minimum or equivalent to City and Guilds 236 Pt 1-2
- City and guilds 17th or 18th Edition
- Ability to fault find
- IT literate
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Facilities Management and / or Maintenance background
The Multi Skilled Engineer dedication and hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a large variety of excellent benefits. We are the most trusted workforce and specialist recruitment solutions group. Our Clients trust us, our Candidates love us Don't wait, apply today for this opportunity that offers amazing career development opportunities.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search