Job Description Our client delivers specialist turnkey solutions for power and temperature control. As we enter a new and exciting period of energy transition, the introduction of renewable and green solutions adds further to our global capability and class leading services. Due to continued investment and expansion, they are looking to hire 3 new Electrical Technicians to join their established team in Dumbarton. These roles come with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits. They also offer overtime on a regular basis. Key responsibilities:
- Electrical assembly and wiring of manufacturing products in accordance with work instructions and quality control documentation.
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection and inspection of DC and 3 phase AC control panels
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection and inspection of high horse power engines including Gas, Diesel and HFO fuel types
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection and inspection of 3 phase AC alternators - LV, HV and MV
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection and inspection of MV Switchboards and HV transformers containing high voltage cabling.
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection, and inspection of Battery Storage Systems
- Assembly, wiring, interconnection and inspection of MC/TC equipment including OFA compressor motors and chillers
- Use of air tools, hand tools, torque tools, overhead cranes, lifting and slinging equipment and measuring equipment.
- Provide training to apprentices and pass on good learning and knowledge.
- Accountable for ensuring own safety and reporting any deviation from safety procedures. Escalating any H&S concerns to the relevant people.
- Working to the high-quality standards of the business and escalating quality issues when they arise.
- Closely involved in the drive for continuous improvement on our products, taking responsibility for reducing the cost/time taken to build our products. Look for opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of your own work and that of the team around you.
- Work in an effective manner with the direct team members and wider Manufacturing cross-functional teams where required.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Maintaining work area in a safe and tidy working condition in compliance with 6S standards.
- Carrying out other duties when required.
- Working strictly in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Electrical Apprenticeship NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred with knowledge of production methods.
- Experience of wiring electrical/mechanical systems. It is essential that you can understand and interpret schematic drawings.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search