A client of ours who are a specialist chemicals manufacturer based in West Bromwich have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain who will be responsible for the management and control of the the procurement and logistics of all stock onto and around the site.
Scope Of Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for forecasting, purchasing/ordering and logistics of all raw materials, packaging and Products for Resale.
- Responsibility for stock and its movement around the site.
- Management of stock warehouses and stock levels held.
- Ordering of all engineering equipment and stocks.
- Negotiation of prices on all purchases and defining optimal procurement strategy.
- Complete document and clear imported goods from Europe and the Rest of World
- Management of Purchase Ledger/Purchasing Admin team.
- Responsible for HMRC Compliance - E.g. Tied Oil Duty and Plastics Tax
- Responsibility for Gate House Security Guards.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MCIPS) - Level 6
- Significant experience in Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve personal and team goals
Hours of work are 8.45 am - 4.30 pm, a 36.25 hour week. 25 days holiday (plus all UK bank holidays), free life assurance cover and generous paid sick scheme (both after a qualifying period). We also provide access to a stakeholder pension scheme, a voluntary employee medical cash benefit plan and an employee assistance programme.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search