We are looking for a HGV Mechanical - Nights to work for a well-known waste management client in Rochester, Kent this is an excellent opportunity to join a company that thrives to train and develop all their employees to reach their full potential.
This role comes with a £3000 sign on and retention bonus!
Salary: £41,268 - plus £40.69 per day shift allowance and £4.47 daily meal allowance (allowances totalling
approximately £9000 per annum)
Working Pattern: Monday to Thursday 6pm-6am (Nights)
Location: Rochester, Kent
- Generous Pension Scheme
- High Street discount scheme
- Financial and Mental Health Support Schemes
- 20 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays which increases with service.
- Retention and Sign on Bonus of £3000
- Undertake inspections, servicing and repairs to fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure all servicing reports are up to date.
- Ensure the vehicles and workshop are left tidy and clean.
- Report any hazards, or unsafe equipment to a manager.
- Carry Out HGV MOT inspections and preparations.
- Complete Roadside repairs when necessary
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience working with HGV Trucks
- Experience of working with waste collection vehicles is desirable
- Level 2/3 qualification in HGV Mechanics / Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of HGV MOT regulations
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search