Approved Electrician Approved electrician needed in Nottingham in the East Midlands close to, Mansfield, Derby, Leicester, Hucknall and Newark.The role
- Carry out electrical installation and/or servicing & maintenance work without immediate supervision in a safe, efficient and economical manner.
- Set out jobs from drawings and specifications and establish the requirements of a project.
- Accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs and if required, supervise other operatives as well as liaising with Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers when necessary.
- Commission and Test Electrical systems & equipment, issue relevant certification as required.
- Where appropriate, undertake day-to-day on-job training of Apprentices, Adult Trainees and others.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation and/or servicing & maintenance Work (or approved equivalent) and have Achievement Measurement 2.
- Parts 1 and 2 or 2351 or 2330 levels 2 and 3 or approved equivalent.
- The City and Guilds 2391 in the inspection, testing and commissioning of installations.
- 18th Edition.
- You will have completed a registered apprenticeship or equivalent method of training and have had adequate practical training in electrical installation and/or servicing & maintenance work.
- Proven experience in a range of works as an electrician.
Benefits We will provide you with all of the tools and PPE you need to perform your role safely and efficiently, along with a van, fuel card, travel allowance and;
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An enhanced employer pension contribution rate of 6%
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Free eye test vouchers and vouchers towards the cost of glasses (dependent on test results)
- Access to 'Perks online' - our Enerveo benefits portal with 1000's of high street, online, supermarket, cinema, travel and gym discounts.
- Agile ways of working for office colleagues.
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking collaborative team who will focus on your future career and development.
To apply for this position please contact Thomas Tainton.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search