Project Manager - Facilities Management - Barnsley - £49,860 inclusive of car allowance plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barnsley. This role will work across North/North East area.
Salary: £49,860k inclusive of car allowance, plus excellent benefits package.
Location: Barnsley, North/North East area.
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- To deliver individual or multiple building services related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
- Prepare specifications briefs and Tender works.
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders.
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control.
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors.
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient, Inspection of permits to work issued to sub-contractors, manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM).
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover, and invoicing.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Take responsibility for the successful project completion and formal handover in accordance with defined requirements outlined by the client.
The successful candidate:
- Proven and extensive experience within a similar role
- Operational and Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline is essential.
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multitask building services related projects.
- Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors.
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage.
- IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft suite of packages.
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search