Our Client is one of the leading consultants in the UK and internationally and a number of Local Authority clients outsource multiple pieces of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist / RIBA Qualified ArchitectThe Design Group provides an efficient, responsive, and high-quality property service through effective co-ordination, management and provision of consultancy services related to construction projects and property risk management. What you'll be doing:
- Designing and managing architectural design projects from inception to completion
- Assisting the promotion and development of the highest quality of design and constructional standards of building with particular emphasis on value for money
- Assisting the implementation of the company's Health & Safety Policy Statements including risk assessment procedures
What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic 5yrs+ Registered Architect status or Technologist registered as MCIAT, or equivalent educated to degree level
- Awareness of new innovative procurement and construction techniques (especially in connection with Net Zero Carbon initiatives), construction contracts, current legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements relating to property
- Possess a high skill level of AutoCAD and Revit software along with associated 3D visualisation rendering packages and NBS experience
- Experience in Education design, public buildings, Healthcare and Blue Light sectors essential
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary
- The role is Hybrid with the office being at Stafford the Riverway Centre
- The site has an on-site parking, canteen, kitchen facilities, toilets, and showers
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & well-being, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search