DOCUMENT CONTROLLERCarbon60 are looking to hire two document controllers for a UK leading utilities provider based in Perth. This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed orientated document controller to join a FTSE 100 company offering great training and development and the opportunity of permanent employment for the right candidate. ROLE: Document ControllerSALARY: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum. JOB TYPE: 12 months (possibility of extension)LOCATION: Hybrid after full training (Perth - Scotland) By bus: 4, 23, 23X, 27, 27X, 34, 34A By train: PerthHOURS: Full time Monday to FridayTHE ROLE
- Support data and model systems within the Asset Management domain.
- Assist in internal and external audits of company procedures.
- Support the asset management team with preparation of scopes of work, budget requests, quality audits and other work scopes.
- Ensure accurate and complete data and information exchange among various stakeholders, platforms and reporting tools such as Maximo, Vault, GIS and Regulatory Reporting and Bench-marking.
- Review and track documents review dates.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Excellent attention to detail working with technical documents.
- A proven track record working as a document controller.
- Experience with Autodesk vault, Maximo, GIS or similar reporting systems.
- Previous experience working to ISO 55000/9001 would be beneficial.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search