Our client are a leading Engineering & Industrial Services Provider with over 300 sites across the UK and Republic of Ireland. A requirement is available for a Credit Controller to work onsite in Oldbury, Birmingham.
You will be working with a business who offer specialised engineering services, offering a wide range of engineering components, technical services and customised solutions across all areas of industry.
Products range from flow control, power transmission to bearings with services ranging from maintenance, repair and replacement through to specialist engineering.
- Managing and maintaining a section of the credit control/sales ledger.
- Working with external customers and internally with the branch network.
- Chasing payments of overdue items via telephone, e-mail and written communications.
- Working to targets and weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Managing and progressing billing/invoice discrepancies through to resolution,
- Allocating Cash (When Applicable)
- Raising invoices and credit notes.
- Account reconciliation, providing customers with accurate financial information.
- Taking credit card payments from customers.
- Liaising with third party collection agents/solicitors.
- Proactive and uses own initiative
- Good numeracy / literacy skills
- Excel skills
- Account reconciliation but training will be provided
- ERP System experience (any)
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management desirable
- Used to working to targets and deadlines
- Customer Service / Administration
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search