An exciting opportunity has arisen, due to continued growth of a client in the renewable energy sector. I am currently recruiting for a proven Micro CHP Field Service Engineer with a practical Mechanical/Electrical background. This role is suited to someone living around the Buckinghamshire area. The successful candidate will be tasked with servicing and maintaining the client's Combined Heat & Power gas engine sets ranging from 20kW-50kW. The Micro CHP Field Service Engineer will report directly to the Project Manager. Full training and backup support provided.The Role: This is a site-based role. The work scope is varied between mechanical and electrical with the ability to diagnose and fault find independently with support from our control room. Product support and other training given relevant to the area work requirements, in the main MAN & Liebherr Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out scheduled Preventive maintenance activities and non-scheduled Corrective Maintenance activities.
- Plan and oversee non-scheduled Corrective Maintenance activities.
- Keeps records/logs of the scheduled/non-scheduled maintenance activities either performed by the candidate or other contractors.
What they are looking for: Personal Skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Self-motivated, and trustworthy to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Team Player
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Happy with high mileage driving and working away from home.
- Ability to think on your feet, and function effectively in a fast-moving business.
Experience and Qualifications Essential:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a Micro CHP Field Service Engineer in the industry, or similar role.
- Experience in MAN & Liebherr reciprocating gas engines would be an advantage.
- Strong practical knowledge of CHP, acoustics, mechanical P&ID's, Electrical Schematics
- IT skills, fluent with Outlook, Excel, and Word. MS Project and Office 365 experience would be beneficial.
- Good Electrical and Mechanical controls knowledge
- Strong practical electrical engineering knowledge of LV power generation and distribution systems.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- CSCS card
- Excellent staff benefits
- Flexible working hours are required, especially given the travelling that will be needed.
- Company Vehicle, tools, workwear and PPE.
- Company Phone
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search