Production Team Leader (Late Shift) Salary: Up to £37,760/annum Location: Hamble, SouthamptonOur client is a world renowned manufacturer of next generation fibre and optic products which are utilised within semiconductor applications and medical diagnostic devices, they utilise highly sophisticated laser production techniques to meet growing demand from their global customer base.The Production Team Leader will lead the late shift which operates Monday to Friday on 15:15 - 23:15. The production Team Leader will contribute to production of parts and assemblies and be responsible for H&S, Quality and On Time Delivery of production in the assigned area. Production Team Leader key responsibilities:
- Maintain manufacturing facility housekeeping to ensure high levels of 6S and Cleanliness.
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies are followed and report any concerns to the Production Supervisor
- Supervise technicians ensuring smooth running of production processes.
- Daily start & end day status reviews
- Weekly production Reviews with Operations Leadership Team
- Assist the Production Planner in scheduling and organising manufacturing team in assigned area.
- Organise internal training & ensuring training records are maintained & highlight to the Production Supervisor and HR Manager
- Review KPI's and report results in weekly production meetings and monthly review
- Monitor yields and first time reject rates with Quality team and lead action to reduce defects.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality & efficiency and reduce waste, cost, and cycle times.
Production Team Leader previous skills & experience:
- Managing a shift or team within a production environment - highly desirable
- Relevant knowledge and experience of manufacturing in similar or relevant industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Assertiveness & diplomacy
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in laser/optics manufacturing would be desirable.
- Ability to produce reports in a timely manner.
If you have the right skills required for the Production Team Leader late shift role, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and we will be in contact.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search