Role - Offshore QC Painting / Coating Inspector
Location - Offshore UK
Rotation - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
Duration - Initial 6 Months + Possible Extension
Rates - £650 Daily Rate Inside IR35 via Umbrella
Clearance Level - BPSS
- Part of the Construction Management Team, reporting to the Construction and Senior Project Manager Site Manager within the Principal Contractor (PC) organisation, with responsibilities for all aspects of offshore construction management.
- Familiarisation with current QA/QC Coating Inspection and Repair Practices
- Act as Project Offshore Coating Inspector - this shall include conducting "stop the works" measures in case this is reasonably required,
- Ensure the contractor(s) conducts LMRAs - last minute risk assessments - just prior to critical operations and to ensure these are carried out with sufficient commitment and quality
- Report status, opportunities, problems and suggest improvements to the Employers management team Onshore
- Reviewing and accepting on behalf of the PC all risk assessments / method statements (RAMS).
- Supporting the PC and Construction management teams in the executing of their roles.
- Providing defined construction report
- Raising alerts to any perceived trends relating to HSE risks or transgressions developing offshore / onshore as they arise, e.g. Early Warning.
- Instructing the Contractor to stop Works for immediate Health, Safety and protection of Environment reasons.
- Full and Current Offshore GWOs
- HUET + CAEBS
- Medical & Chester Step
- QC Painting / Coating Qualifications
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search