Chef Manager - Leven Mon-Fri 7:30AM-15:30PM £32.000 p/a We are pleased to present this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, diligent, focused individual that really want to make a difference in an exciting, state of the art facility. Job Description To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all food and beverages to the company's standard and to the client's satisfaction, maintaining the safety, cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement and KPIs
- Managing team of 9 employees
- Liaising with client and customers
- Monitoring and controlling financial performance of the unit
- Maintaining health & safety standards
- Liaising with on-site facilities team to ensure maintenance issues are reported and resolved promptly
- To ensure that the Company's accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the specified standard and that the necessary weekly and monthly returns are completed accurately and sent to the appointed office on time. This may be electronically, paper-based, or both, as instructed.
- To recruit, interview, control and discipline staff according to the needs of the unit and within the procedure laid down by the Company. To maintain accurate, up-to-date personnel records for all staff. To keep records of any disciplinary issues and keep the General Services Manager and HR Manager informed of these.
- To ensure all new staff are given a thorough induction into their job, the unit and the Company. To monitor the performance of staff, carry out performance reviews and provide training and coaching as necessary, and record on the appropriate documents.
- To implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
- To maintain the standards and integrity of the service offer and Service Level Agreement at all times. To carry out a daily service checks, including pre-service briefing, and perform activities detailed in the service offer manual under Key Performance Indicators to the frequency and level required.
- To control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets
- To ensure the correct compilation of the payroll to the latest regulations. To ensure that all Statutory Regulations and Company Policy concerning the staff are adhered to.
Don't wait, apply today for this opportunity that offers amazing career development opportunities.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search